The Slate Control is a "state of the art" analog monitor controller designed for the modern recording studio. Designed by Paul Wolff (formerly API and Tonelux), the Slate Control is part of the official monitor section of the new RAVEN MTX mk2 and RAVEN MTi2. At the same time, the Slate Control offers the ideal monitoring solution for every professional production studio with high demands, unadulterated sound quality, numerous connection options and a convenient desktop workflow. It contains all the standard functions known from an analog console, including multiple inputs, multiple speaker connections and LFE control, headphone connections, studio speakers, talkback, reverse talkback and external solo interfacing.
The Slate Control can be used as a portable, standalone device or can be fitted into an existing surface. The front panel is 7 "high, so it fits in the standard fader slots of most consoles. The signal path from the input to the speakers never runs through a DAC, FET switch, VCA or an optical device. All circuits are switched by relays , including the main control room level, which is a relay array that guarantees accurate left / right imaging and switching in 1 dB increments.
- Control head can be used as an independent desktop module, or can be integrated directly into the RAVEN MTX Mk2 or RAVEN Z3 armrest.
- The control head is 7 "deep so that it fits in the fader section of any older analog console, or can replace the original monitoring section.
- 7 stereo inputs with solo bus signal and logic input for retrofitting a console
- 3 speaker connections with LFE per speaker pair.
- Speakers B and C have trim controls for adjusting the volume to speaker A.
- Multiple cue outputs with talkback and slate functions.
- Comprehensive intercom system with built-in microphone and external microphone input.
- Backward talkback mic input for 2-way communication with the artist
- Selectable auto talkback when the music stops, the TB picks up.
- CAL mode for presetting a reference level for the loudspeakers that bypasses the "YOU" volume control.
- CUT, mono compatibility and polarity functions of the left speaker.
- LFE output with 80/120 Hz, 12 dB / oct, LPF & direct output mode, polarity and level trim.
- DB25 connections for inputs and outputs
- DB9 connectors for VU Aux and Intercom-Aux remote functions.
- On-board USB hub for iLok and phone drawer
- 1/8 input for audio source playback
- DB25 main entrances
- DB25 speaker outputs
- DB25 cue outputs
- DB25 Aux I / O
- XLR-M LFE output
- XLR-F External & Reverse Talkback input
- Intercom foot switch Input
- ¼ "Local Headphone Line Out
- DB9 intercom aux
- DB9 VU Aux
- 25 'DB50 cable connection to the control head
|Shipping weight:||10,50 Kg|
|Product weight:||9,80 Kg|