ESI Unik 05+
The uniK 05+ reference studio monitor is a broadband loudspeaker with an extended frequency response in a compact housing with completely newly developed low-noise signal processing and amplifier electronics in low-impedance technology. Two Mos-Fet power amplifiers in bi-amp mode guarantee a high rate of rise and fast impulse behavior. The correction network and the tone control in gyrator technology simulates classic LC elements and, with its silky warm tone, ensures long and fatigue-free listening pleasure.
The ability to adjust the tone character using a single controller is unique. This makes it very easy to adapt to the spatial acoustic conditions and to match the sound with your own tonal preferences. Two additional controls with fine resolution allow further targeted control of highs and lows. The level is adjusted via a precise gain control and not, as usual, via a simple volume Control.
The crossover has also been redesigned for a better step response and a better phase curve while at the same time safely limiting power. The magnetostatic tweeter has also been revised: in addition to the extremely low inertia of the membrane used, new internal damping in particular ensures improved linearity. It offers a high cut-off frequency with excellent transients and fine dynamics. The matching woofer with its membrane made of Kevlar composite ensures with its rigidity for a controlled piston-shaped vibration behavior, which guarantees a good defined and powerful bass with plenty of depth.
Another new feature are the integrated rubberized and individually height-adjustable feet: they are not only helpful for significantly reducing unwanted vibrations, they also make it possible to tilt the monitor loudspeaker in all directions. This means that you can always set the optimal radiation direction that is so important in the near field. Another special feature is the standby function that can be switched off. uniK 05+ also has a ground lift switch.
With the copper-colored membrane of the woofer and the high-quality matt black housing front, the uniK 05+ reference studio monitor is also a visual highlight.
- Type: 2-way loudspeaker with 2 amplifiers
- Active studio monitor speaker
- Tweeter: magnetostatic tweeter with extremely low dimensions Φ49 x 26 mm
- Woofer: 5 "Kevlar membrane (magnetically shielded)
- Output power: 80W (HF: 40W, LF: 40W), 110W max.power consumption (AC)
- Frequency response: 49Hz - 25kHz
- Input impedance: 27.2kOhm (balanced) / 13.6kOhm (unbalanced)
- Crossover frequency: 3.2kHz
- SPL: 101dB, Peak: 104dB
- Inputs: XLR / jack 6.3mm combo connection, balanced / unbalanced
- Gain control: -14 .. 0dB .. +14
- Controller for room adjustment: Character: -6 .. 0dB .. +6; Low: -5 .. 0dB .. +5; High: -5 .. 0dB .. +5
- Bass reflex opening on the back
- Ground lift switch
- Standby function, can be switched off
- Display: multi-colored LED on the front: on (orange), standby (red)
- Feet: 4 pieces gummed and separately height adjustable
- Supply voltage: AC100-240V 50 / 60Hz
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 190 x 265 x 210mm
- Weight: 4.4 kg