The Monkey Banana - Banana D.I. Box is designed to perform all tasks - performed by a professional D.I. Box expected - to master. Everyone knows the problems that audio signals have in everyday life on stage: loudspeaker and hearing incompatible crackling when plugging in and unplugging jack plugs, missing visual control indicators as to whether a signal is present or not, and constantly walking back and forth between the stage and the FOH are part of everyday life sound creators.
Tired of it too? We neither! Therefore we have the Banana D.I. sent into the race to make your everyday life a little easier. The Banana D.I. Provides information on its display whether a signal is present and at what level (bar graph display) it arrives. The completely transmitter-free design ensures very high signal fidelity with the lowest distortion factor values ??even at low frequencies.
The entire signal path is designed analog, the Banana D.I. via phantom power.
• Dimensions: 175x60x140mm / 6.89x2.36x5.51in
• Power supply: 48V phantom power
• Housing construction: 1.4 mm steel, black plastic corners
• Frequency response: 25 Hz - 21 kHz (0 dB / -3 dB)
•Max. Input level: + 11 dBu without attenuation, +26 dBu with att.
•Max. Output level: + 11 dBu
• S / N ratio when input is plugged in: - 66 dBu
• Input impedance: 1.6 M-Ohm in 0 dB pos.,
• 27 k ohms in -15 dB pos.
• Attenuation when “Mute” is active: - 42dBu
• Input: Neutrik TRS
• Outputs: Neutrik TRS
• Neutrik XLR
• Weight: 0.830kg / 1.83lb