The remodeled successor to the UltraLite-mk4 from MOTU: the UltraLite-mk5. With a dynamic range of an incredible 125 dB at the main outs and the latest converters, the interface shines particularly well.
In addition to a new, cleanly resolved OLED display, the UltraLite-mk5 has two combined XLR / jack microphone / line / Hz guitar inputs with sample rates up to 192 kHz, six analog line-level inputs, ten analog outputs , 8-channel optical ADAT ports (with support for 2-channel S / PDIF), MIDI in / out and a headphone jack. There are connections for all audio devices - speakers, headphones, microphones, guitars, synthesizers, keyboards, drum computers, effects processors and MIDI devices. In total, the UltraLite-mk5 has 18 inputs and 22 outputs for 40 channels.
The new integrated multi-bus mixer CueMix 5 is controlled via laptop, iPad, iPhone, tablet and smartphone. This means that all live inputs can be leveled, monitored, routed and processed, with extremely low latency and without loading the computer's processor.
A separate monitor mix (monitor outputs, headphones, etc.) can be created for each output. Loopback USB channels allow live inputs to be mixed with computer outputs for live streaming and podcasting.
The on-board effects such as reverb, 4-channel parametric EQ and dynamics processing can be applied to all inputs and mix buses.
The connection to the computer or iOS device is via USB-C with optimized drivers with extremely low latency (Class Compliant compatible, compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS). Also included is a complete workstation software with over 100 included instruments, dozen of effects and 6 GB of loops included.
- 18x22 USB audio interface with DSP, mixing and effects
- Excellent analog audio quality thanks to ESS Sabre32 Ultra DAC technology
- Ultra-low latency
- Precise level displays for all analog inputs / outputs with high-resolution OLED display
- 2x microphone / line / Hi-Z guitar inputs via XLR / jack combo bookings
- Individual pre-amplifier controls and 48 V phantom power for each microphone input
- -129 dB EIN at the microphone inputs
- 10x symmetrical, DC-coupled 1/4-inch jack analog outputs with a measured dynamic range of 125 dB
- Hardware (direct) monitor mixing for each analog output pair (6 mix buses)
- 6x symmetrical 1/4-inch jack analog inputs with a measured dynamic range of 120 dB
- 1x optical digital inputs / outputs (8-channel ADAT or 2-channel S / PDIF)
- 2x digital RCA S / PDIF inputs / outputs.
- 1x headphone output (also with ESS converter) with independent volume control
- MIDI input / output
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz
- USB Class Compliant for plug-and-play operation on the Macintosh (no driver required)
- Windows driver with 2.4 ms round trip latency (32 samples at 96 kHz)
- Macintosh driver (optional, for 2.4 ms RTL at 32/96 kHz)
- iOS compatible (USB Class Compliant compatible)
- Driver loopback for mixing computer audio, live streaming, and podcasting
- DSP-controlled 22 x 6 monitor mixer (separate monitor mix for each analog output pair)
- On-board effects such as reverb, parametric 4-band equalizer and dynamics
- Robust steel construction
- CueMix 5 app for controlling the mixer and settings via Macintosh, Windows or iOS device
- MOTU Performer Lite 10 workstation software for Macintosh, Windows
- Over 100 instruments (in Performer Lite)
- Over 6GB of free loops, samples, and one-shots included from industry-leading sample libraries
|Shipping weight:||2,30 Kg|
|Product weight:||2,00 Kg|