HD 25 LIGHT
The HD 25 Light are dynamic headphones with a closed-back design. Therefore, these robust headphones are particularly suitable for listening to music and speech in noisy environments, such as for monitoring PA systems, for use in outside broadcasting or for studio monitoring.
Known for their ability to reproduce high sound pressure levels with excellent sound, the HD 25 series is the preference of DJs, studio and stage engineers around the world. And has been for more than 30 years.
The HD 25 Light combines proven acoustics with a minimal design. The HD 25 series is "Made in Europe" in Sennheiser's own factories.
Its minimalist headband and attractive design make the HD 25 Light a more affordable alternative to the HD 25.
- Enclosed, supra-aural monitor headphones for use in noisy environments
- Legendary HD 25 sound
- New, robust headband design for increased comfort
- Powerful for extra high sound pressure levels
- Detachable headphone cable on both Ends
- Colour: black
- Impedance: 70 Ohm
- Connector plug: 3.5mm jack
- Audio transmission range (earpiece): 16 - 22,000 Hz
- Cable length: 1,5m
- Weight: ~ 120g
- Temperature range (storage): -20° to 70° C
- Temperature range (operation): -5° to 50° C
- Limit sound pressure level: 120 dB
Scope of delivery
- HD 25 Light
- Detachable cable (1.5m)
- Jack adapter 3.5 mm to 6.3 mm
|Shipping weight:||0,40 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,12 Kg|