LSP 500 Pro EU
Sennheiser LSP 500 PRO is a revolutionary new sound reinforcement solution. A completely wireless system that frees you from cables, sockets and last-minute compromises. And almost anything that makes PA jobs stressful (or requires boxes of accessories). With up to three expansion slots for wireless microphone receivers, Bluetooth music streaming and a built-in USB interface with player / recorder functionality, the LSP 500 PRO offers perfect connectivity.
Seamlessly integrated components
Whether in the corporate sector, conference hotels or in PA rental: the LSP 500 PRO shows its strengths perfectly in a multitude of application areas. The system works seamlessly and optimally with various Sennheiser components, for example the ew 500 microphones and receivers. It doesn't matter how many systems you use or which input sources you connect - the LSP 500 PRO is perfectly coordinated and takes over important configuration steps by itself. Automatic frequency management and wireless synchronization make it much easier to use.
The LSP 500 PRO app - everything under control
Control via the iPad app is a dramatic innovation in the field of PAs. All essential functions can be configured and controlled via the app. All LSP 500 PRO box systems within the same WLAN network can be freely arranged and grouped in the app. The individual LSP, subgroups or the entire LSP 500 PRO system can then be controlled.
- Dimensions: 290 x 550 x 320 mm plywood coated (loudspeaker) - Ø 36 mm angle adjustable up to + / - 14 ° in steps of 4.5 ° (base)
- Audio transmission range: 65 - 18000 Hz (-10 dB)
- Sound pressure level at 1 kHz: 110 dB SPL (DhT 10% free space)
- Weight: About 13.6 kg without radio receiver
- Loading time: approx. 2.5 h / battery, 5 h for both batteries
- Temperature range (Operation): 0 ° C - 50 ° C
- RF output power: 55 W continuous load; 120 W peak
- Operating time: up to 6 h
- Power supply: CA 90-240 v, 50-60 hz
- Acoustic amplification: Class D.
- Acoustics: 2-way, closed
- Feed: 2 Li-Ion batteries 14.4 V / 4.4 Ah
- Speaker type: 20.3 cm woofer, 19 mm tweeter, passive crossover