Slate Audio - Raven Core Station
The RAVEN CORE STATION provides professional sound engineers with a complete production console that can be combined as needed with up to two world-class RAVEN MTi2 touch panels, a Slate Control Monitoring System and award-winning RAVEN software.The CORE Station offers a modular design with various configuration options.
The included components allow for a single configuration with a centered MTi2 or a dual setup with two MTi2s. An advanced configuration allows the user to pair a single MTi2 with a quad 19-inch rack. Each CORE station contains a section for the analog monitor controller "Slate Control" on the right side. A cover for the controller recess is also included for use without Slate Control.
The CORE Station is standard in satin black with silver RAVEN side panels. The workstation is modular in design and can be assembled in a few easy steps.
What you get:
- Silver colored RAVEN Core Station side panels
- Padded leatherette armrest
- Modular design
- Recesses in the rear area for cable routing
- Hidden accessory pocket for laptops, hubs and hard drives
- Elegant hidden cable troughs for cable management from the desk to the floor
- 3 variable configurations
- Section for optional Slate Control
- Height: 1067 mm
- Width: 1423 mm
- Depth (from front to back): 813 mm
Note: Assembly product, therefore unfortunately excluded from the exchange!
Check out these Videos to the Raven Core Station:
|Shipping weight:||88,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||78,00 Kg|