Slate Digital VRS8 Thunderbolt Audio Interface (Mac Version) incl. ML-1
The Slate Digital VRS8 Interface offers:
- EIGHT Ultra Linear VMS-One mic preamps, enabling you to use our microphone and preamp emulations on every input and controlled directly from the front panel for easy control when tracking.
- A LLN? (Low Latency Native) custom hard-wired converter chipset, which reduces managed components in the audio path and allows an incredible .7 milliseconds of latency at 96K (with a 32 sample buffer) - allowing you to monitor through mic and preamp emulations while tracking.
- Mastering-quality conversion technology incorporating the newest AKM converters, offering a whopping industry-best 124db of dynamic range on all inputs.
- XTC satellite-grade clocking technology, utilizing four temperature-compensated crystal oscillators for ultra-stable audio performance.
- Built-in monitor switching and headphone amplifiers.
- Native MIDI IO, for accurate MIDI timing that doesn?t utilize the USB bus.
- Both Thunderbolt (for Mac) and PCIe (for PC) connectivity for maximum cross-platform compatibility.
Interface: Thunderbolt 2, PCIe
Formfactor: 19" Rack mount
Simultanius I/O: 12 x 8
Number of inputs: 8
Phantom Power: Yes
Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (line/instrument), 8 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic)
Analog Outputs: 8 x 1/4"
Headphone connections: 2 x 1/4"
Thunderbolt Version: 2 x Thunderbolt 2
Data I/O: 1 x HDMI (PCIe), Mix Link I/O
MIDI I/O: In/Out
Clock I/O: In/Out
Rack hight: 1 UE
DC: 12V DC (US Plug included)
What's in the box:
- Slate Digital VRS8 audio interface
- Slate Digital ML-1 large diaphragm microphone
- Softwarelicense / Passcode for Slate Digital Everything Bundle for 1 Jahr (Subscription)
- Softwarelicense for Slate Digital "Classic Tubes Bundle" & "Preamp Collection"
- Software typ | Virtual Modelling
- Platform | Mac only
- Format | AAX, AU, VST2 und VST3
- Hardware requirements - Mac | Quad Core i5 Prozessor, 4 GB RAM
- Hardware requirements - Mac | OS X 10.7 und höher
ATTENTION: ILOK REQUIRED