The Monkey Banana Gibbon 10 is an active subwoofer for use in the home studio and in the professional recording studio. The low-frequency component is greatly expanded to perfectly match the Gibbon series. It is also the ideal deep bass support for DJ monitoring. The Gibbon 10 subwoofer can be perfectly combined with all Gibbon models thanks to the adjustable crossover frequency. The subwoofer can be used in professional studios as well as in large living rooms.
The application possibilities of the Gibbon 10 are extremely versatile: A 10 “woofer is used. The amplifier output is a whopping 300 watts. The crossover frequency can be flexibly adjusted between 50 and 130 Hz.
• Woofer: 10-inch black fiberglass composite cone
• Frequency response: 20Hz - 200Hz
• Crossover frequency: adjustable from 40Hz - 120Hz
• Amplifier power: 300W
• S / N ratio (A weighted):> 95dB
• THD + N @ Rated Power: 0.08%
• Inputs: 2x XLR, 2x 6.3mm mono jack, 2x chinch
• Outputs: 2x XLR, 2x 6.3mm mono jack, 1x XLR balanced (sub-output)
• Input impedance: 20 kOhm balanced, 10 kOhm unbalanced
• Phase reversal: 0/180 ° switch
• Ground Lift: On / Off switch
• Mute: via optional foot switch
• Available colors: red, black
• Weight: 17.6kg / 38.7lb
• Dimensions: L385 x W340 x H390 mm
• L15.16 x W13.39 x H15.35 in
There are no reviews yet.
Please see our privacy notice