The Monkey Banana Gibbon 5 is an active nearfield monitor for the ambitious home studio or for editing stations in broadcast studios. With the digital-biamp-powered loudspeaker, you get perfect mixes in small listening environments.
The application possibilities of the small Gibbon 5 are extremely versatile when it comes to nearfield monitoring. A 5.25 "polypropylene woofer for the low frequency range and a 1" silk tweeter are used. The amplifier power of the biamp module is 45 watts for the low frequency range and 35 watts for the high frequency range.
Scope of delivery:
• a Gibbon speaker
• IEC cord with safety plug
• Woofer: 5 1/4-inch magnetically shielded polypropylene membrane
• Tweeter: 1-inch silk dome tweeter
• Frequency response: 48Hz - 22kHz
• HF level: -6dB ~ +6 dB adjustable at 10KHz
• LF level: -6dB ~ +6 dB adjustable at 100Hz
• Crossover frequency: 3kHz
• LF amplifier power: 45W
• RF amplifier power: 35W
• HF / LF level: 90dB / 95dB
• THD + N at nominal power HF / LF: 0.05% / 0.02%
• Inputs: XLR, jack, chinch socket
• Input impedance: 20 kOhm balanced, 10 kOhm unbalanced
• Input sensitivity: +4 dBu (balanced), -10dBV (unbalanced)
• Available colors: red, black
• Weight: 5.9 kg / 13.1lb
• Dimensions: L215 x W190 x H277 mm
There are no reviews yet.
Please see our privacy notice