The HD 650 headphones from Sennheiser set new standards for total immersion in the world of sound, reproducing the subtle details in your music with as much precision as the highlights. With harmonious sound characteristics tuned for hours of fatigue-free listening, these are the headphones for those who put music first.
With its finely balanced acoustics, intricate construction and timeless design, the 650 open headphones have all the benefits of a high-performance sports car - without the quirks. Whether for sound editing, mixing, mastering, or close monitoring, the HD 650 is an instant upgrade.
- Open-back dynamic headphones
- Go-to reference monitoring solution
- Special damping element made from fine acoustic metal mesh
- Extremely tight production tolerances (± 1 dB) and handpicked components
- Exclusive 42 mm transducer and 38 mm diaphragm
- Detachable connecting cable made from highly conductive OFC copper
- Lightweight, timeless design and comfortable velour pads for hours of fatigue-free listening
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Frequency response: 12 – 41,000 Hz
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.05%
|Shipping weight:||1,65 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,65 Kg|